Service Areas and Specialties
Debbie specializes in residential properties in the St. Louis/St. Charles/Jefferson County areas for any type of buyer. She has worked with property investors, first time homebuyers and sellers, and experienced homebuyers and sellers. Whether the property is modest or magnificent, Debbie has bought and sold them all.
Debbie Dutton is a realtor with a genuine passion for her clients. Due to her tireless devotion to her clients' needs, she has been awarded the CBGundaker Star Award and the St. Louis Magazine 5 star realtor award. Clients rave about her ability to understand their needs and truly listen. A client summed up Debbie perfectly, 'Debbie Dutton knows real estate, and she also knows the meaning of the word service.'
Professional Education and Designations
- Top Agent at CBGundaker Town & Country Office, #1 in the state
- #1 in Closed Transactions in Coldwell Banker Gundaker’s Town & Country office, 2014
- 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent Award
- Residential Real Estate Specialist, CBG School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Mark Leader's Choice
- CBGundaker Star Award, awarded in 2011
- St. Louis Magazine 5 Star Realtor Award, 2012-2015
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of St. Louis Association of Realtors
Debbie Dutton and her husband Rick have three children, Ashley (32), Trey (29), and Michael (26). A lifelong St. Louisan, Debbie enjoys walks, reading, knitting, and golfing with her husband.